Determinants of successful product innovations in the German food industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Broering, Stefanie, 2016. "External Knowledge Sources as Drivers for Cross-Industry Innovation in the Italian Food Sector: Does Company Size Matter?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-22, August.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812796622_0008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin T. Mcnamara & Christoph R. Weiss & Antje Wittkopp, 2004.
"Market Success Of Premium Product Innovation: Empirical Evidence From The German Food Sector,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Marketing Trends For Organic Food In The 21st Century, chapter 8, pages 127-140,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R. & Wittkopp, Antje, 2003. "Market Success of Premium Product Innovation: Empirical Evidence from the German Food Sector," FE Working Papers 0306, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Agribusiness; Research Methods/Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.