The Use of New Media Marketing in the Green Industry: Analysis of Social Media Adoption and its Impact on Sales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1256-1269 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:221-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zilberman, David & Kaplan, Scott, 2014. "What the Adoption Literature can teach us about Social Media and Network Effects on Food Choices," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 173076, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Business performance and social media: Love or hate?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 719-728.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Marketing; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-09-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.