Asymmetric Trade Flows and Their Implication for Competitiveness, Efficiency and Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Reimer & Man Li, 2010.
"Trade Costs and the Gains from Trade in Crop Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1024-1039.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Li, Man, 2010. "Trade Costs and the Gains from Trade in Crop Agriculture," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61169, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H., 2007. "Structural estimation and the border puzzle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 451-463, July.
- Khan, Imran Ullah & Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2011.
"The impact of trade costs on exports: An empirical modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1341-1347, May.
- Imran Ullah Khan & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Exports: An Empirical Modelling," ASARC Working Papers 2011-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Cathy L. Jabara & Robert L. Thompson, 1980. "Agricultural Comparative Advantage under International Price Uncertainty: The Case of Senegal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 188-198.
- Patrick A. Messerlin & Jamel Zarrouk, 2000. "Trade Facilitation: Technical Regulations and Customs Procedures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 577-593, April.
- Paul Brenton & John Sheehy & Marc Vancauteren, 2001. "Technical Barriers to Trade in the European Union: Importance for Accession Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 265-284, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.