Slippage Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program: New Evidence from Satellite Imagery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JunJie Wu, 2005. "Slippage Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 251-254.
- Michael J. Roberts & Shawn Bucholz, 2006. "Slippage in the Conservation Reserve Program or Spurious Correlation? A Rejoinder," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 512-514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:22evid:v:2016:y:2016:i:2:p:1-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard, 2015. "Nutrient Assimilation Services for Water Quality Credit Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-15-33, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsCRP; Land use change; Satellite imagery; Slippage effect; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Q15; Q24;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .