Impacts Of Federal Farm Program Payments On Cropland Values And Rental Rates: Evidence From County-Level Data In South Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2002. "U.S. Commodity Policies And Land Prices," Working Papers 28560, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- J. Stephen Clark & Murray Fulton & John T. Scott, 1993. "The Inconsistency of Land Values, Land Rents, and Capitalization Formulas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 147-155.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1985. "Factors behind the rise and fall of farmland prices: a preliminary assessment," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 18-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lap:journl:597 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patton, Myles & Kostov, Philip & McErlean, Seamus & Moss, Joan, 2008. "Assessing the influence of direct payments on the rental value of agricultural land," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 397-405, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .