Ftaa And North Carolina: Income Redistribution Across Labor Groups
The specific factors model was used to determine potential adjustments due to FTAA on income redistribution among skilled labor groups in North Carolina. All wages but agriculture and manufacture labor are projected to rise. Returns to capital in service will increase while returns to capital in agriculture and manufacture fall.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Thompson, 2000. "Economic Integration," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economics Global Markets and International Competition, chapter 9, pages 298-334 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Howard J. Wall, 2003.
"NAFTA and the geography of North American trade,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- Howard J. Wall, 2002. "NAFTA and the geography of North American trade," Working Papers 2000-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993. "The Impacts of Lesser Developed Countries on Southern Region Agricultural Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 71-87, April.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993. "The Impacts Of Lesser Developed Countries On Southern Region Agricultural Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Thompson, Henry, 1994. "An investigation into the quantitative properties of the specific factors model of international trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-388, December.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.