Ftaa And North Carolina: Income Redistribution Across Labor Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard J. Wall, 2003. "NAFTA and the geography of North American trade," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993.
"The Impacts Of Lesser Developed Countries On Southern Region Agricultural Exports,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1993. "The Impacts of Lesser Developed Countries on Southern Region Agricultural Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 71-87, April.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May.
- Henry Thompson, 2000. "Economic Integration," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economics Global Markets and International Competition, chapter 9, pages 298-334 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thompson, Henry, 1994. "An investigation into the quantitative properties of the specific factors model of international trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-388, December.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.