An investigation into the quantitative properties of the specific factors model of international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toledo, Hugo, 2017. "The IA-CEPA and sector adjustments: A specific-factors model of production," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 201-211.
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Henry Thompson & John Francis, 2009. "Tariff Elimination and the Wage Gap in an Industrial Specific Factors Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 447-460, August.
- Hugo Toledo, 2006. "Workers and trade liberalization: simulating the potential impact of the FTAA on Venezuela's output and wages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1063-1069.
- Toledo, Hugo, 2011. "EU-GCC free trade agreement: Adjustments in a factors proportion model for the UAE," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 248-256, April.
- Hugo Toledo, 2004. "Ftaa, Output Adjustments, And Income Redistribution In A Small Open Economy: The Case Of Peru," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-122, June.
- Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo, 2005. "FTAA and Colombia: Income redistribution across labor groups," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-212.
- Springer, Katrin, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hugo Toledo, 2005. "Adjustment to trade reform in Ecuador," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-53.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Malik, Mostafa & Thompson, Henry, 2004. "Ftaa And North Carolina: Income Redistribution Across Labor Groups," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20380, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:6:y:1994:i:4:p:375-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .