Strategic Labeling And Trade Of Gmos
This paper systematically analyzes the strategic effects of national regulatory decisions on labeling of GM products and identifies the determinants of the non-cooperative Nash equilibrium labeling regimes in a small number of producing countries that compete for access in the world market for an agricultural product.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray, 2002. "Consumption effects of genetic modification: what if consumers are right?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 97-109, August.
- Konstantinos Giannakas, 2002. "Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights: Causes and Consequences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 482-494.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Murray Fulton & Konstantinos Giannakas, 2004. "Inserting GM Products into the Food Chain: The Market and Welfare Effects of Different Labeling and Regulatory Regimes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 42-60.
- Veyssiere Luc & Giannakas Konstantinos, 2006.
"Strategic Labeling and Trade of GMOs,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Veyssiere, Luc & Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2004. "Strategic Labeling And Trade Of Gmos," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20244, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).