Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights: Causes and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2003.
"Intellectual Property Rights and the World Trade Organization: Retrospect and Prospects,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp334, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2004. "Intellectual Property Rights and the World Trade Organization: Retrospect and Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2007.
"Strategic Intellectual Property Rights Policy and North-South Technology Transfer,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 55-78, April.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2005. "Strategic Intellectual Property Rights Policy and North-South Technology Transfer," Working Papers 2005.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hareau, Guy G. & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W., 2006. "The potential benefits of herbicide-resistant transgenic rice in Uruguay: Lessons for small developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 162-179, April.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003.
"Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review,"
14596, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003. "Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review," Working Papers 14606, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Luc, Veyssiere, 2006. "Best Response to GMOs in Developing Countries," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21075, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Galli, Fabrizio & Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Herbicide-Tolerant Rice Adoption in Brazil," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126886, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luc, Veyssiere & Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2005. "Regulation and Trade of GMOS," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sumner J La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2006. "Have Developing Countries Gained From the Marriage Between Trade Agreements and Intellectual Property Rights?," Working Papers 200605, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Veyssiere Luc & Giannakas Konstantinos, 2006. "Strategic Labeling and Trade of GMOs," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Chattopadhyay, Anasuya & Horbulyk, Theodore M., 2003. "Regulation And Enforcement Of Intellectual Property Rights For Agricultural Biotechnology In Developing Countries," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:2:p:482-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.