Regulation And Enforcement Of Intellectual Property Rights For Agricultural Biotechnology In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Chattopadhyay Anasuya & Horbulyk Theodore M., 2004. "Strategic Public Policy Toward Agricultural Biotechnology with Externalities in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Konstantinos Giannakas, 2002. "Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights: Causes and Consequences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 482-494.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999.
"Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture,"
Blackwell, pages 221-229.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999. "Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila, 1994. "Intellectual property rights and the mode of technology transfer," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 381-402, August.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .