Automobile Fuel Economy: What is it Worth?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreyfus, Mark K & Viscusi, W Kip, 1995. "Rates of Time Preference and Consumer Valuations of Automobile Safety and Fuel Efficiency," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 79-105, April.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1993.
"Econometric issues of estimating hedonic price functions : With an application to the U.S. market for automobiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 243-267, March.
- Arguea, N.M. & Hsiao, C., 1992. "Econometric Issues of Estimating Hedonic Price Functions- with an Application to the U.S. Market for Automobiles," Papers 9203, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Makoto Ohta & Zvi Griliches, 1976. "Automobile Prices Revisited: Extensions of the Hedonic Hypothesis," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 325-398 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mertens, Yves & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1985.
"Product Differentiation and Price Discrimination in the European Community: The Case of Automobiles,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 151-166, December.
- MERTENS, Yves & GINSBURGH, Victor, 1985. "Product differentiation and price discrimination in the European Community: The case of automobiles," CORE Discussion Papers RP 672, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Yves Mertens, 1985. "Product differentiation and discrimination in the European Community: the case of automobiles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1755, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Halvorsen, Robert, 1984. "A New Hedonic Technique for Estimating Attribute Demand: An Application to the Demand for Automobile Fuel Efficiency," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 417-426, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Cubbin, John, 1971. "Price, Quality and Advertising Competition: An Econometric Investigation of the United Kingdom Car Market," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 378-394, November.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.