How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillis, Malcolm, 1985. "Micro and macroeconomics of tax reform : Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-254, December.
- John Hudson, 2004. "Introduction: Aid and Development," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 185-190, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuady, Ahmad Helmy, 2014. "Aid and policy preference in oil-rich countries: Comparing Indonesia and Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; economic growth; balance of payments; government fiscal behaviour.;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cieswp:2005-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cieadau.html .