Introduction: Aid and Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierk Herzer & Oliver Morrissey, 2013. "Foreign aid and domestic output in the long run," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 723-748, December.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iman Sugema, 2005. "How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- George Mavrotas, 2009. "Introduction: Development Aid-Theory, Policies, and Performance," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 373-381, August.
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2007. "The IMF and the mobilisation of foreign aid," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 856-870.
- Hirano, Yumeka & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2014. "Aid is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6998, The World Bank.
- Peter Jensen & Martin Paldam, 2006. "Can the two new aid-growth models be replicated?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 147-175, April.
- Georgios Karras, 2006. "Foreign aid and long-run economic growth: empirical evidence for a panel of developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 15-28.
- Knedlik, Tobias & Kronthaler, Franz, 2006.
"Forced to Freedom? Empirical Relations between Aid and Economic Freedom,"
IWH Discussion Papers
8/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kronthaler, Franz & Knedlik, Tobias, 2007. "Forced to Freedom? Empirical relations between aid and economic freedom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:114:y:2004:i:496:p:f185-f190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.