Micro and macroeconomics of tax reform : Indonesia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- James Alm, 2015.
"Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System,"
Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series
34, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Working Papers 1515, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:276398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2007. "Has aid made the Government of Indonesia lazy?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 105-124, June.
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2008. "Assessing Enterprise Taxation and the Investment Climate in Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0810, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2003. "Managing the Reform Process," International Tax Program Papers 0301, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised May 2003.
- Godfrey, M., 1990. "Crisis management in employment planning : the Indonesian case," ILO Working Papers 992763983402676, International Labour Organization.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Foreign advice and tax policy in developing countries," Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 4, pages 103-144 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Foreign Advice and Tax Policy in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1307, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iman Sugema, 2005. "How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Frank Flatters & W. Macleod, 1995. "Administrative corruption and taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 397-417, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:297942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge, 2013. "Taxation and Development : a Review of Donor Support to Strengthen Tax Systems in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:19:y:1985:i:3:p:221-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed