Sources of Productivity Disparities in Regional Grain Production in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Enjiang & Wu Yanrui, 1995. "Market Reform and Integration in China in the early 1990s: The Case of Maize," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1995-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Li Qing-zeng & Andrew Watson & Christopher Findlay, 1991. "Grain Production and Regional Economic Change in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1991-13, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Nguyen, Tin & Cheng, Enjiang & Findlay, Christopher, 1996. "Land fragmentation and farm productivity in China in the 1990s," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 169-180.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efthymios Tsionas, 2000. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Evidence from the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 231-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cercwp:1996-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceradau.html .