Land fragmentation and farm productivity in China in the 1990s
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Tan, Shuhao & Heerink, Nico & Kruseman, Gideon & Qu, Futian, 2008. "Do fragmented landholdings have higher production costs? Evidence from rice farmers in Northeastern Jiangxi province, P.R. China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 347-358, September.
- Latruffe, Laure & Piet, Laurent, 2013.
"Does land fragmentation affect farm performance? A case study from Brittany,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
151, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Laure Latruffe & Laurent Piet, 2013. "Does land fragmentation affect farm performance? A case study from Brittany, France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Van Hung, Pham & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Marsh, Sally P., 2007. "The economics of land fragmentation in the north of Vietnam," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2011. "How land fragmentation affects off-farm labor supply in China: Evidence from household panel data," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114522, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2012. "How land fragmentation affects off-farm labor supply in China: Evidence from household panel data," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126263, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kawasaki, Kentaro, 2010. "The costs and benefits of land fragmentation of rice farms in Japan," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), December.
- Lili Jia & Martin Petrick, 2014. "How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 369-380, May.
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 369-380.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- del Corral, J. & Pérez, J.A. & Roibás, D., 2010. "The impact of land fragmentation on milk production," Efficiency Series Papers 2010/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "The impact of farmland readjustment and consolidation on structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anonymous & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Van Hung, Pham, 2006. "Agricultural Development and Land Policy in Vietnam," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114071.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004. "Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004. "Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Shuhao, Tan, 2009. "Impact of Land Institutional Factors on Farm Management and Soil Quality," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51662, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yang Hong, 1996. "Sources of Productivity Disparities in Regional Grain Production in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-09, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Chen, Kai & Brown, Colin, 2001. "Addressing shortcomings in the Household Responsibility System: Empirical analysis of the Two-Farmland System in Shandong Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 280-292.
- Feng, Shuyi & Heerink, Nico & Ruben, Ruerd & Qu, Futian, 2010. "Land rental market, off-farm employment and agricultural production in Southeast China: A plot-level case study," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 598-606, December.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "Grain Sector Reform in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Vavra, Pavel & Colman, David, 2003. "The analysis of UK crop allocation at the farm level: implications for supply response analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 697-713, May.
- Brown, Colin G. & Kai, Chen, 1999. "Land reform, household specialisation and rural development in China," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123790, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jia, Lili, 2012. "Land fragmentation and off-farm labor supply in China," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 66, number 66.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:169-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed