Working Paper 129 - China’s Engagement and Aid Effectiveness in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2007.
"Rethinking Trade Preferences: How Africa Can Diversify its Exports,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1326-1345, August.
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 2007. "Rethinking Trade Preferences: How Africa Can Diversify its Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Reisen & Sokhna Ndoye, 2008. "Prudent versus Imprudent Lending to Africa: From debt relief to emerging lenders," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 268, OECD Publishing.
- Henley, John & Kratzsch, Stefan & Kulur, Mithat & Tandogan, Tamer, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment from China, India and South Africa in Sub-Saharan Africa: A New or Old Phenomenon?," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter Kragelund, 2008. "The Return of Non-DAC Donors to Africa: New Prospects for African Development?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(5), pages 555-584, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .