Exact Draws from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Exact Draws from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hopenhayn, Hugo & Rogerson, Richard, 1993. "Job Turnover and Policy Evaluation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 915-938, October.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2010. "Perfect simulation of stationary equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 577-584, April.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Dino Palazzo, 2010.
"Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Working Paper series
27_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Berardino Palazzo, 2013. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 19217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2012-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.