Finite Lifetimes, Patents' Length and Breadth, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2009.
"The elasticity of intertemporal substitution: New evidence from 401(k) participation,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 15-17, April.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2008. "The elasticity of intertemporal substitution: new evidence from 401(k) participation," Working Papers 0812, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Cysne, Rubens P. & Turchick, David, 2012. "Intellectual property rights protection and endogenous economic growth revisited," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 851-861.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2013.
"The past and future of knowledge-based growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 411-437, December.
- Strulik, Holger & Prettner, Klaus & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2012. "The past and future of knowledge-based growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 140, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992. "Finite lifetimes and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Masao Ogaki & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Measuring Intertemporal Substitution: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1078-1098, October.
- Ogaki, M & Reinhart, C-M, 1995. "Measuring Intertemporal Substitution : The Role of Durable Goods," RCER Working Papers 404, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1995. "Measuring intertemporal substitution: The role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 13690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Uhlig, Harald & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1996. "Increasing the capital income tax may lead to faster growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1521-1540, November.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Lai, Edwin L. -C., 2003. "Intellectual property rights protection and endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 853-873, March.
- Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "The non-monotonous impact of population growth on economic prosperity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 93-95.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Economic Development and Stage-Dependent IPR," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-16, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Sorek, Gilad, 2011. "Patents and quality growth in OLG economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 690-699.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilad Sorek & Bharat Diwakar, 2017.
"Weak Scale Effects in Overlapping Generations Economy,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 962-969.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Weak Scale Effects in Overlapping Generations Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
More about this item
KeywordsIPR; Patent length; Patent Breadth; Growth; OLG;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2016-08-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GRO-2016-08-07 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INO-2016-08-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2016-08-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:abn:wpaper:auwp2016-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hyeongwoo Kim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deaubus.html .