Report NEP-INO-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter & Prantl, Susanne, 2015. "Patent rights, product market reforms, and innovation," Scholarly Articles 27755230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jens K. Perret, 2016. "An Alternative Approach towards the Knowledge Production Function on a Regional Level - Applications for the USA and Russia," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP16003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fabrizio Panebianco & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Innovation, Pricing and Targeting in Networks," Working Papers 579, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Finite Lifetimes, Patents' Length and Breadth, and Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2016.
"Wybrane zagadnienia współpracy badawczo-rozwojowej przedsiębiorstw w ujęciu ekonomii gałęziowej
[Selected problems of interfirm R&D cooperation in the industrial organization literature]," MPRA Paper 72784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Iammarino, Simona, 2015. "Foreign multinationals and domestic innovation: intra-industry effects and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62028, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosario Crino & Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2016. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 327, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aghion, Philippe & DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Scholarly Articles 27759048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Goldschlag, Nathan & Bianchini, Stefano & Lane, Julia & SanMartin Sola, Joseba & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 10081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryan Engelhardt & Zachary Fernandes, 2016. "An Event Study of Patent Verdicts and Judicial Leakage," Working Papers 1602, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2016. "The "Entrepreneurial Boss" Effect on Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices: A Role Model Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 10104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dezhina Irina, 2016. "The situation in the science and innovation sphere in Russia in 2015," Published Papers ppaper-2016-263, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Randall Jackson & Jing Chen, 2016. "The RRI Co-Authorship Network Analysis: 1965-2014," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Advancing Innovation and Inclusion for a Prosperous Asia: Proceedings of the ADB-Asian Think Tank Development Forum 2015," ADB Reports RPT167980-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).