Labor Unions and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 2002. "Labour Relations and Asset Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 41-64.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2005. "Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 670-690, December.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2008.
"The Macroeconomic Consequences of Reciprocity in Labor Relations,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(4), pages 857-881, March.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, Andre, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Reciprocity in Labour Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 2002. "Decentralizing the Stochastic Growth Model," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity Premium; General Equilibrium; Union Models;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2007-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.