Report NEP-MON-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Driffill, John & Rotondi, Zeno, 2007. "Inertia in Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 6570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2007. "Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System," Working Papers 2007-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Burkhart, Lucas & Fischer, Andreas M, 2007. "Communicating Policy Options at the Zero Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 6563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guender, Alfred V., 2007. "The timeless perspective vs. discretion: theory and monetary policy implications for an open economy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Quoc Hung Nguyen, 2007. "Liability Dollarization and Fear of Floating," Working Papers 16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam, revised May 2008.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2007. "Unconditionally Optimal Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 200721, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1998.
"Der Euro, ein Segen für Afrika? Folgen der Anbindung der afrikanischen Franc-Zone an den Euro
[The Euro, a blessing for Africa? Consequences of the peg of the African Franc CFA to the Euro]," MPRA Paper 5777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Masson, Paul R., 2007. "The growing role of the euro in emerging market finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4381, The World Bank.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Søndergaard, Jens & Westelius, Niklas J., 2007. "The timing and magnitude of exchange rate overshooting," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,28, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Engdahl, Torbjörn & Ögren, Anders, 2007. "Multiple paper monies in Sweden, 1789-1903: Substitution or complementarity?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 678, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle & Tierney, Heather L. R., 2007. "Measurement Error in Monetary Aggregates: A Markov Switching Factor Approach," MPRA Paper 5770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2007. "Counterfeiting as private money in mechanism design," Working Paper 0716, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "The Thai Currency Crisis: Fracture in a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 5772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David C. Mills, 2007. "Imperfect monitoring and the discounting of inside money," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bersch, Julia & Klüh, Ulrich H., 2007. "When countries do not do what they say: Systematic discrepancies between exchange rate regime announcements and de facto policies," Discussion Papers in Economics 2072, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tanasie, Anca & Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2007. "Romania And The Euro. A Relative Positioning Among The Candidates," MPRA Paper 5832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kühl, Michael, 2007. "Cointegration in the foreign exchange market and market efficiency since the introduction of the Euro: Evidence based on bivariate cointegration analyses," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 68, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 165, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert J Shiller, 2007. "Low Interest Rates and High Asset Prices: An Interpretation in Terms of Changing Popular Models," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001682, UCLA Department of Economics.