The growing role of the euro in emerging market finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Tyson, Laura DAndrea, 1979. "Incentives, income sharing, and institutional innovation in the yugoslav self-managed firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 285-301, September.
- Cable, John R & FitzRoy, Felix R, 1980. "Productive Efficiency, Incentives and Employee Participation: Some Preliminary Results for West Germany," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 100-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss & Werner Roeger & Jan in’t Veld, 2009.
"Global impact of a shift in foreign reserves to euros,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-122, February.
- Fritz Breuss & Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2008. "Global Impact of a Shift in Foreign Reserves to Euros," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 345, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Emerging Markets; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .