Der Euro, ein Segen für Afrika? Folgen der Anbindung der afrikanischen Franc-Zone an den Euro
[The Euro, a blessing for Africa? Consequences of the peg of the African Franc CFA to the Euro]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kappel, 1993. "Future prospects for the CFA Franc Zone," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 28(6), pages 269-278, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2000.
"Außenpolitische Hintergründe des gesellschaftspolitischen Umbruchs in Guinea-Bissau
[The impact of foreign affairs on the political and social transition in Guinea-Bissau]," MPRA Paper 5344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union; regional integration; Optimum Currency Areas; Franc CFA-Zone; Francophone Africa; Euro; EMU;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-11-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .