Report NEP-GRO-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathieu Couttenier & Pauline Grosjean & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "The Wild West is Wild: The Homicide Resource Curse," Discussion Papers 2014-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jane Humphries & Jacob Weisdorf, 2014. "The Wages of Women in England, 1260-1850," Economics Series Working Papers Number 127, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Paper 19522, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Lehmijoki, Ulla & Palokangas, Tapio K., 2014. "Land Reforms, Status and Population Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 8054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Padula, Mario, 2014. "Roadblocks on the Road to Grandma's House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 8071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2014. "Education and the Transition to Sustained Democracy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp170, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Piraino, Patrizio & Muller, Sean & Cilliers, Jeanne & Fourie, Johan, 2013. "The transmission of longevity across generations: The case of the settler Cape Colony," SALDRU Working Papers 113, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Human-Mobility Networks, Country Income, and Labor Productivity," LEM Papers Series 2014/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Huang, Yongfu & Quibria, M. G., 2013. "Green Growth: Theory and Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Feder, Christof, 2014. "Biased Technological Change: A contribution to the debate," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201404, University of Turin.
- Kraay, Aart & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Do poverty traps exist ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6835, The World Bank.
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Claudio Sardoni, 2014. "Growth with Unused Capacity and Endogenous Depreciation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_795, Levy Economics Institute.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Is Harrod-neutrality Needed for Balanced Growth? Uzawa's Theorem Revisited," MPRA Paper 55046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2014.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2013. "Revisting the Steady-State Equilibrium Conditions of Neoclassical Growth Models," MPRA Paper 55045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid's Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," IREA Working Papers 201413, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Lof, Matthijs & Tarp, Finn & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh, 2013. "Aid and Income: Another Time-Series Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Florian Neumeier & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201424, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Huang, Yongfu & Quibria, M. G., 2013. "The Global Partnership for Inclusive Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michi Nishihara, 2014. "Valuation of sequential R&D investment under technological, market, and rival preemption uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.