Revisting the Steady-State Equilibrium Conditions of Neoclassical Growth Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael L, 1977. "External and Internal Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Aggregate and Firm Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(174), pages 163-178, May.
- Bailey, Roy E & Scarth, William M, 1980. "Adjustment Costs and Aggregate Demand Theory," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 423-431, November.
- Foley, Duncan K & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1970. "Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 44-63, March.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2010.
"Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1143-1154, December.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Knife-edge conditions in the modeling of long-run growth regularities," MPRA Paper 9956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec, 2009. "Knife-Edge Conditions in the Modeling of Long-Run Growth Regularities," NBP Working Papers 68, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Charles I. Jones, 2005.
"The Shape of Production Functions and the Direction of Technical Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 517-549.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321-321.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical Growth Model; Uzawa’s Steady-state Growth Theorem; Direction of Technical Change; Adjustment Cost;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-04-11 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.