Growth with Unused Capacity and Endogenous Depreciation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2013.
"The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 513-538, July.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_737, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1995.
"The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and Its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 789-818, December.
- Lavoie, M., 1992. "The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques," Working Papers 9201e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Eleni Angelopoulou & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2012.
"Estimating the Euler Equation for Aggregate Investment with Endogenous Capital Depreciation,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 1057-1078, January.
- Eleni Angelopoulou & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2011. "Estimating the Euler Equation for Aggregate Investment with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," DEOS Working Papers 1117, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Peter Skott, 2010.
"Growth, Instability and Cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian Models of Accumulation and Income Distribution,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Growth, instability and cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian models of accumulation and income distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- A. Michael Spence, 1977. "Entry, Capacity, Investment and Oligopolistic Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 534-544, Autumn.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Time-to-build, obsolescence and the technological paradox,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Time-to-build obsolescence and the technological paradox," Working Papers 6, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsKaleckian Models of Growth; Capital Accumulation; Capital Depreciation; Income Distribution and Growth;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-04-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2014-04-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-04-11 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-04-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .