Estimating the Euler Equation for Aggregate Investment with Endogenous Capital Depreciation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eleni Angelopoulou & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2011. "Estimating the Euler Equation for Aggregate Investment with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," DEOS Working Papers 1117, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Aznar-Márquez & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, "undated".
"Endogenous Growth, Capital Utilization and Depreciation,"
- J. Aznar-Marquez & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2001. "Endogenous Growth, Capital Utilization and Depreciation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Claudio Sardoni, 2014. "Growth with Unused Capacity and Endogenous Capital Depreciation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 646-670, November.
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Claudio Sardoni, 2014. "Growth with Unused Capacity and Endogenous Depreciation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_795, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:78:3:y:2012:p:1057-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.