Report NEP-COM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2013. "Heterogenous switching costs," TSE Working Papers 13-451, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Chen, Zhijun & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Competitive Cross-Subsidization," TSE Working Papers 13-450, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 29 Apr 2016.
- Bakó, Barna & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014.
"A Kreps-Scheinkman állítás érvényessége lineáris keresletű vegyes duopóliumok esetén
[The Kreps and Scheinkman result remains valid for mixed duopolies with linear demand]," MPRA Paper 52746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Too Much or Too Little? Price-Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Competition and Cooperation in Network Games," Working Papers in Economics 583, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2014. "A Note on Networks of Collaboration in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers halshs-00924990, HAL.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2013. "Not so demanding: Preference structure, firm behavior, and welfare," Economics Series Working Papers 691, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- SÃ¼rÃ¼cÃ¼, Oktay, 2014. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Patrick VAN CAYSEELE & Simon MIEGIELSEN, 2013. "Hub and spoke collusion by embargo," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mouraviev, Igor, 2014. "Explicit Collusion under Antitrust Enforcement," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 494, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- , & Gallini, Nancy, 2014. "Cooperating with the Competition: Efficient Patent Pooling and the Choice of a New Standard," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2014-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Jan 2014.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon J. & Rickert, Dennis & Wey, Christian, 2013. "Inter-format competition among retailers: The role of private label products in market delineation," DICE Discussion Papers 101, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp574, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ypsilantis, P. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2013. "Joint Design and Pricing of Intermodal Port - Hinterland Network Services: Considering Economies of Scale and Service Time Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Claire M. Weiller & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Platform Markets and Energy Services," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1361, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Moshe Givoni, 2013. "Competition, integration, substitution: Myths and realities concerning the relationship between high-speed rail and air transport in Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153464, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Talia Bar & Dean R. Lillard, 2014. "Direct to Consumer Advertising of Pharmaceutical Drugs: Information and Persuasion," NBER Working Papers 19794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Alvarez & Francisco J. André, 2013. "Auctioning vs. Grandfathering in Cap-and-Trade Systems with Market Power and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2013.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luciano Amaral, 2013. "Imperfect but Hard Competition: the Portuguese Banking Sector in the Golden Age (1950-1973)," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp575, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.