Competition, integration, substitution: Myths and realities concerning the relationship between high-speed rail and air transport in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Changmin Jiang & Valentina Bracaglia, 2015. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: environmental implications and mitigation strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Delaplace, Marie & Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2015. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed rail? The French case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 73-85.
- Song, Fangqing & Hess, Stephane & Dekker, Thijs, 2018. "Accounting for the impact of variety-seeking: Theory and application to HSR-air intermodality in China," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 99-111.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Moyano, Amparo, 2019. "From transportation robustness to the robustness of modelling-based political decision making: A comment on ‘Managing reliever gateway airports with high-speed rail network’," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 165-166.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2015. "Would competition between air transport and high-speed rail benefit environment and social welfare?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 118-137.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Capozza, Claudia & Capurso, Mauro, 2015.
"The impact of open access on intra- and inter-modal rail competition. A national level analysis in Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 77-86.
- Daniel Albalate & Germá Bel, 2015. "La experiencia internacional en alta velocidad ferroviaria," Working Papers 2015-02, FEDEA.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Carlos Martín & Concepción Román & Raffaele Scuderi, 2017. "Air and HST Multimodal Products. A Segmentation Analysis for Policy Makers," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 911-934, September.
- Bukovac, Sergej & Douglas, Ian, 2019. "The potential impact of High Speed Rail development on Australian aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 164-174.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Capozza, Claudia & Capurso, Mauro, 2015. "The impact of open access on intra- and inter-modal rail competition. A national level analysis in Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 77-86.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia & Capurso, Mauro, 2015. "The impact of open access on intra- and inter-modal rail competition. A national level analysis in Italy," Working Papers 15_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-speed rail; Mode substitution; Intermodal competition; Air–HSR competition; Air–HSR integration; Air–rail integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2014-01-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TRE-2014-01-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/153464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.