The Link between Human Resources in Science and Technology and Regional Economic Development in the EU
In: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 7-9 September 2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011.
"Why does the effect of new business formation differ across regions?,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 383-400, May.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2007. "Why Does the Effect of New Business Formation Differ Across Regions?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi & Rudolf Pástor & Miroslav Šipikal & Štefan Rehák, 2013. "Knowledge creation and knowledge acquisition in the software industry in Slovakia: the case study of Košice region," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 401-415, November.
More about this item
Keywordsscience and technology; regional development; university education; innovation; economic development;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:entr17:183802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://irenet.info/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.