Wirtschaftstheoretische Grundlagen der Regionalentwicklung
In: Zukunftsfähige Infrastruktur und Raumentwicklung: Handlungserfordernisse für Ver- und Entsorgungssysteme
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften in its series Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze with number
60135.||Handle:|| RePEc:zbw:arlfsa:60135||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hohenzollernstr. 11, 30161 Hannover|
Web page: http://www.arl-net.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- Simon Kuznets, 1973. "Concluding Remarks," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 579-592 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1971.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
319, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1972. "Is Growth Obsolete?," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 5, Economic Growth, pages 1-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973. "Is Growth Obsolete?," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arlfsa:60135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.