Air pollution and green accounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asheim, Geir B, 1994. " Net National Product as an Indicator of Sustainability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 257-265.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1976.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-162.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy," Working papers 125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Broome, John, 1978. "Trying to value a life," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Hamilton, Kirk, 1994. "Green adjustments to GDP," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 155-168, September.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago & Martins, Victor, 2008. "Analysis of green net national product and genuine saving in Portugal, 1991 - 2005," MPRA Paper 13347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Schaeffer & Jeffrey Logan & Alexandre Szklo & William Chandler & João de Souza Marques, 2001. "Brazil's Electric Power Choices and Their Corresponding Carbon Emissions Implications," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 47-69, March.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "The concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness ten years after Brundtland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 251-269, September.
- Koji Tokimatsu & Rieko Yasuoka & Masahiro Nishio & Kazuhiro Ueta, 2014. "A study on forecasting paths of genuine savings and wealth without and with carbon dioxide constraints: development of shadow price functions," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 723-745, June.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2003.
"Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0302, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- John Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2003. "Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland," Working Papers 2003_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2004. "Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0404, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Giles Atkinson & Haripriya Gundimeda, 2006. "Accounting for IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Forest Wealth," Development Economics Working Papers 22494, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ferreira, Susana & Moro, Mirko, 2010. "Constructing Genuine Savings Indicators for Ireland, 1995-2005," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Giles Atkinson & Haripriya Gundimeda, 2006. "Accounting for India’s Forest Wealth," Working Papers 2006-05, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Hanley, Nick & Turner, Karen & Tinch, Dugald, 2006. "Comparing augmented sustainability measures for Scotland: Is there a mismatch?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 60-74, April.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J. & Murray, Shauna A., 2004. "Historical accountability and cumulative impacts: the treatment of time in corporate sustainability reporting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 237-250, December.
- Crociata Alessandro & Germano Alessandro & Mattoscio Nicola & Silvestri Marcello, 2010. "Clustering The Heterogenity Of Eu Urban Performances," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 236-241, December.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Atkinson, Giles & Gundimeda, Haripriya, 2006. "Accounting for India's forest wealth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 462-476, October.
- Eric Neumayer, 2000. "Resource Accounting in Measures of Unsustainability: Challenging the World Bank's Conclusions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(3), pages 257-278, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kosugi, Takanobu & Tokimatsu, Koji & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Itsubo, Norihiro & Yagita, Hiroshi & Sakagami, Masaji, 2009. "Internalization of the external costs of global environmental damage in an integrated assessment model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2664-2678, July.
- Giles Atkinson & Kirk Hamilton, 2007. "Progress along the path: evolving issues in the measurement of genuine saving," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 43-61, May.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2001. "The human development index and sustainability -- a constructive proposal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago & Martins, Victor, 2010. "Analysis of genuine saving and potential green net national income: Portugal, 1990-2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1934-1942, August.
- Sopp Louis Moussi & Leiman Anthony, 2017. "Working Paper 283 - Mineral Resource Accounting Measures in Africa," Working Paper Series 2411, African Development Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1230-:d:104550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago, 2013. "Assessment of the theory of comprehensive national accounting with data for Portugal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 188-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:7:p:675-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.