Are the India's trade agreements deep enough to support production networks?
In: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75
Chapter V specifically emphasizes India’s recent initiatives towards entering into PTAs with East and South-East Asian countries. The chapter critically analyses the depth of PTAs between India and important players in IPNs in order to decide whether they contain the necessary coverage and institutional depth to provide a vehicle for the integration of India into the value chain of Asian IPNs.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number
tipub2624_chap5.||Handle:|| RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2624_chap5||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henrik Horn & Petros C. Mavroidis & André Sapir, 2010.
"Beyond the WTO? An Anatomy of EU and US Preferential Trade Agreements,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1565-1588, November.
- Henrik Horn & Petros C. Mavroidis & AndrÃ© Sapir, . "Beyond the WTO? An anatomy of EU and US preferential trade agreements," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 238.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C & Sapir, André, 2009. "Beyond the WTO? An Anatomy of EU and US Preferential Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir & Henrik H. Horn & Petros Mavroidis, 2009. "Beyond the WTO ?An Anatomy of EU and US Preferential Trade Agreements," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174283, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir & Henrik H. Horn & Petros Mavroidis, 2010. "Beyond the WTO ?An Anatomy of EU and US Preferential Trade Agreements," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174319, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2624_chap5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.