Service trade liberalization as a development opportunity - the role for the World Trade Organization
In: FUTURE TRADE RESEARCH AREAS THAT MATTER TO DEVELOPING COUNTRY POLICYMAKERS
This chapter highlights the role of the WTO in service trade liberalization
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number
tipub2467_part3.||Handle:|| RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2467_part3||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The United Nations Building, Rajadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200|
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milo, Melanie S. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2005.
"Effect of Liberalization on Banking Competition,"
DP 2005-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria Pasadilla & Melanie Milo, 2005. "Effect of Liberalization on Banking Competition," Development Economics Working Papers 22676, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Julia Nielson & Daria Taglioni, 2004. "Services Trade Liberalisation: Identifying Opportunities and Gains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1992. "The Case for Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 69-85, Winter.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2467_part3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.