Services Trade Liberalisation: Identifying Opportunities and Gains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.C. Fung, 2007. "Service trade liberalization as a development opportunity - the role for the World Trade Organization," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Mia Mikic (ed.), FUTURE TRADE RESEARCH AREAS THAT MATTER TO DEVELOPING COUNTRY POLICYMAKERS, volume 61, chapter 3, pages 67-82 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Victor Duggan & Sjamsu Rahardja & Gonzalo J. Varela, 2015. "Revealing the Impact of Relaxing Service Sector FDI Restrictions on Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23511, The World Bank.
- Djiofack-Zebaze, Calvin & Keck, Alexander, 2009. "Telecommunications Services in Africa: The Impact of WTO Commitments and Unilateral Reform on Sector Performance and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 919-940, May.
- Joseph F. Francois & Olga Pindyuk & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Trade Effects of Services Trade Liberalization in the EU,"
FIW Research Reports series
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade Effects of Services Trade Liberalization in the EU," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080801, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Marchetti, Juan A., 2004. "Developing countries in the WTO services negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
Keywordsbarriers; benefits; computable general equilibrium; developing countries; exports; liberalisation; sector; services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .