Trade Effects of Services Trade Liberalization in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph F. Francois & Olga Pindyuk & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade Effects of Services Trade Liberalization in the EU," FIW Research Reports series I-004, FIW.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Conway & Véronique Janod & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2005. "Product Market Regulation in OECD Countries: 1998 to 2003," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 419, OECD Publishing.
- Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang & Will Martin, 2002. "Capturing the Implications of Services Trade Liberalization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-33.
- repec:fth:michin:378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 2001. "International investment in financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 317-337, February.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, EconWPA.
- Julia Woerz & Olga Pindyuk, 2008. "Trade in Services: Note on the Measurement and Quality of Data Sources," FIW Research Reports series I-001, FIW.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996. "Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006.
"Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001. "Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2655, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, April.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Padma Swaminathan, 1996. "Introducing Monopolistic Competition into the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 309, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Carmen Fillat Castejón & Joseph F. Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Trade through FDI: investing in services," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Julia Nielson & Daria Taglioni, 2004. "Services Trade Liberalisation: Identifying Opportunities and Gains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Francois, Joseph, 1998. "Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 317, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lipponer, Alexander, 2004. "FDI versus cross-border financial services: The globalisation of German banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1995. "Modelling Multilateral Trade Liberalization in Services," Working Papers 378, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2011. "Regional Liberalisation of Trade in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 725-740, May.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Staub, Kevin E, 2012. "Trade Preferences and Bilateral Trade in Goods and Services: A Structural Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordstrade restrictions; trade liberalization; computable general equilibrium modelling; services trade.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnz:wpaper:20080801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (iide webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siidenl.html .