Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis
In: The Australian Economy in the 2000s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Bui, Trung, 2011. "Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trung T Bui & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Apocalypse then; The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/212, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2011.
"Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 948-974, September.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Rigobon, Roberto, 2005. "Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission," Working Paper Series 452, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Vitek, 2012. "Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the World Economy; A Panel Unobserved Components Approach," IMF Working Papers 12/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "The large scale asset purchases had large international effects," Working Papers 2010-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Francis Vitek, 2010. "Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the Group of Twenty; A Panel Unobserved Components Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/152, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 2014. "After the Fall; Lessons for Policy Cooperation from the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 14/97, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth Atlantic economies; financial linkages; financial regulation; spillovers;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.