Evaluating Investment Profitability and Business Controlling Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Piazza, 2015.
"Financial innovation and risk: the role of information,"
Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 477-502, November.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and risk: the role of information," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 759, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and risk: the role of information," 2010 Meeting Papers 73, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- Cheng, Leonard K & Tao, Zhigang, 1999. "The Impact of Public Policies on Innovation and Imitation: The Role of R&D Technology in Growth Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(1), pages 187-207, February.
- Henri, Jean-Francois, 2006. "Organizational culture and performance measurement systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 77-103, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Lapointe, Vincent, 2015.
"How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 175-190.
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2015. "How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?," Post-Print hal-01833066, HAL.
- Utz Schäffer & Matthias D. Mahlendorf & Jochen Rehring, 2014. "Does the Interactive Use of Headquarter Performance Measurement Systems in Foreign Subsidiaries Endanger the Potential to Profit from Local Relationships?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Maleen Z. Gong & Nava Subramaniam, 2020. "Principal leadership style and school performance: mediating roles of risk management culture and management control systems use in Australian schools," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 2427-2466, September.
- Nebojša Janićijević, 2013. "Matching Compensation System With The Type Of Organizational Culture," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 5-6, pages 309-324, September.
- Lucianetti, Lorenzo & Chiappetta Jabbour, Charbel Jose & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Latan, Hengky, 2018. "Contingency factors and complementary effects of adopting advanced manufacturing tools and managerial practices: Effects on organizational measurement systems and firms' performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 318-328.
- Smith, Julia A. & England, Claire, 2019. "An ethnographic study of culture and performance in the UK lingerie industry," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 241-258.
- Matt Grimes, 2010. "Strategic Sensemaking within Funding Relationships: The Effects of Performance Measurement on Organizational Identity in the Social Sector," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(4), pages 763-783, July.
- Gavin M Schwarz & Karin Sanders & Dave Bouckenooghe, 2020. "In the driving seat: Executiveâ€™s perceived control over environment," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 45(2), pages 317-342, May.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012.
"Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands,"
PSE Working Papers
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-party certification vs. brands," Working Papers hal-02807886, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Han-Shen Chen, 2015. "Using Water Footprints for Examining the Sustainable Development of Science Parks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Fatemi, Ali M. & Fooladi, Iraj J., 2013. "Sustainable finance: A new paradigm," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-113.
- Tiainen, Heidi & Sairinen, Rauno & Novikov, Viktor, 2014. "Mining in the Chatkal Valley in Kyrgyzstan—Challenge of social sustainability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 80-87.
- Anja Heinicke, 2018. "Performance measurement systems in small and medium-sized enterprises and family firms: a systematic literature review," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 457-502, February.
- Ovidiu I. Moisescu & Oana A. Gica, 2014. "The Impact of Service Quality on Customer Behavioral Loyalty in the Case of Travel Agencies from Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1191-1191, August.
- Nadia Albu & Catalin Nicolae Albu & Madalina Dumitru & Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2013. "Plurality or convergence in sustainability reporting standards?," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 729-742, November.
- Werner Hediger, 2013. "From Multifunctionality and Sustainability of Agriculture to the Social Responsibility of the Agri-food System," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 6(1), pages 59-80.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Babu, Suresh & Abdullahi, Aliyu Sabi & Abubakar, Baba Yusuf, 2010. "Strengthening innovation capacity of Nigerian agricultural research organizations:," IFPRI discussion papers 01050, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siougle, Georgia & Spyrou, Spyros I. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2014. "Conference calls around merger and acquisition announcements: Do they reduce information asymmetry? UK Evidence," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 148-172.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility in Islam," MPRA Paper 63670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliana Abagsonema Abane & Boon-Anan Phinaitrup, 2020. "The Determinants of Performance Management Outcomes in Public Organizations in Sub-Saharan Africa: the Role of National Culture and Organizational Subcultures," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 511-527, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness controlling; profitability JEL code: M16; M21;
All these keywords.
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:183-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.