Introduction to "Currency Crises"
In: Currency Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres, 2000.
"Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1997. "Financial fragility and the exchange rate regime," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998. "Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 6469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1998. "Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime," Working Papers 98-05, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asad Zaman, 2014. "Islam versus economics," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 3, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:140-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2017.
"Capital flows and GDP in emerging economies and the role of global spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 140-163.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2017. "Capital Flows and GDP in Emerging Economies and the Role of Global Spillovers," Chemnitz Economic Papers 009, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jun 2017.
- Labrinidis, George, 2014. "International reserves in the era of quasi-world money," MPRA Paper 59963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederik Toscani, 2013. "Why High Human Capital Makes Good Revolutionaries: The Role of the Middle Classes in Democratisation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1332, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0033-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .