International Interactions between Tax Systems and Capital Flows
In: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Assaf Razin & Joel Slemrod, 1990. "Taxation in the Global Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number razi90-1, June.
- Assaf Razin & Joel B. Slemrod, 1990. "Introduction to "Taxation in the Global Economy"," NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "International Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H, 1986. "Taxation of Investment and Savings in a World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1086-1102, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.