Introduction to "Taxation in the Global Economy"
In: Taxation in the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Bishop, Robert, 1997. "International business: determinants of interbank activities," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-349, December.
- John Whalley, 2011. "Puzzles Over International Taxation of Cross-border Flows of Capital Income," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Keser, Claudia & Kimpel, Gerrit & Oestreicher, Andreas, 2014. "The CCCTB option: An experimental study," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 199, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:ginixx:v:43:y:2017:i:3:p:424-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Merlo, Valeria, 2008.
"How Low Business Tax Rates Attract Multinational Headquarters: Municipality-Level Evidence from Germany,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-30, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger & Valeria Merlo, 2009. "How Low Business Tax Rates Attract Multinational Headquarters: Municipality-Level Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1992. "International Interactions between Tax Systems and Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 9-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Measuring tax attractiveness across countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 143, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Claudia Keser & Gerrit Kimpel & Andreas Oestreicher, 2014. "The CCCTB option an experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-24, CIRANO.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju, 2015.
"Capital allocation and delegation of decision-making authority within firms,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 449-470.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Manju Puri, 2011. "Capital Allocation and Delegation of Decision-Making Authority within Firms," NBER Working Papers 17370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keser, Claudia & Kimpel, Gerrit & Oestreicher, Andreas, 2014. "The CCCTB option an experimental study," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100490, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 1999. "Sources of growth in international insurance services," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 177-194, March.
- Lerda, Juan Carlos, 1996. "Globalización de la economía y pérdida de autonomía de las autoridades fiscales, bancarias y monetarias," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34271, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Simon Mollan & Kevin D. Tennent, 2015. "International taxation and corporate strategy: evidence from British overseas business, circa 1900-1965," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(7), pages 1054-1081, October.
- Albert Wijeweera & Stuart Mounter, 2007. "AVAR Analysis of the Impacts of Company Tax Rates on Foreign Direct Investment and other Macro-economic Variables in Australia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 137-145.
- Lenka Janíčková & Veronika Baranová, 2013.
"Vliv efektivních daňových sazeb a jejich komponent na přímé zahraniční investice - případ členských zemí EU
[Impact of Effective Tax Rates and Its Components on Foreign Direct Investment - The Case," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 209-228.
- Hirokazu Mizobata & Masaaki Suzuki, 2014. "The Effects of Repatriation Taxes on FDI:Evidence from OECD Multinationals," KIER Working Papers 902, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.