International Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joosung Jun, 1989. "U.S. Tax Policy and Direct Investment Abroad," NBER Working Papers 3049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1989.
"Capital Market Integration: Issues Of International Taxation,"
40-89, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1990. "Capital Market Integration: Issues of International Taxation," NBER Working Papers 3281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1992. "International Interactions between Tax Systems and Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 9-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joosung Jun, 1990. "U.S. Tax Policy and Direct Investment Abroad," NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 55-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Correia, Isabel H., 1996. "Dynamic optimal taxation in small open economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 691-708, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Controls; Capital Flight; Capital Mobility; International Investment; Tax Evasion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.