International Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joosung Jun, 1989. "U.S. Tax Policy and Direct Investment Abroad," NBER Working Papers 3049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1989.
"Capital Market Integration: Issues Of International Taxation,"
40-89, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1990. "Capital Market Integration: Issues of International Taxation," NBER Working Papers 3281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1992. "International Interactions between Tax Systems and Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 9-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joosung Jun, 1990. "U.S. Tax Policy and Direct Investment Abroad," NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 55-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Correia, Isabel H., 1996. "Dynamic optimal taxation in small open economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 691-708, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Controls; Capital Flight; Capital Mobility; International Investment; Tax Evasion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .