Competition in the Japanese Distribution Market and Market Access from Abroad
In: Deregulation and Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER-EASE Volume 8
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1991.
"Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 149-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1990. "Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?," NBER Working Papers 3306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burstein, Ariel T. & Neves, Joao C. & Rebelo, Sergio, 2003.
"Distribution costs and real exchange rate dynamics during exchange-rate-based stabilizations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1189-1214, September.
- Ariel T. Burstein & Joao C. Neves & Sergio Rebelo, 2000. "Distribution Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics During Exchange-Rate-Based-Stabilizations," NBER Working Papers 7862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burstein, Ariel Tomas & Neves, Joao C & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2001. "Distribution Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics During Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ariel T. Burstein & Joao C. Neves & Sergio Rebelo, 2000. "Distribution Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics During Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations," RCER Working Papers 473, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .