Why are prices in Japan so high?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noland, Marcus, 1989. "Japanese Trade Elasticities and the J-Curve," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 175-79, February.
- Motoshige Ito, 1991. "The Japanese Distribution System and Access to the Japanese Market," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 175-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael M. Knetter, 1994. "Why are Retail Prices in Japan so High?: Evidence from German Export Prices," NBER Working Papers 4894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonnie E. Loopesko & Robert A. Johnson, 1987. "Realignment of the yen-dollar exchange rate: aspects of the adjustment process in Japan," International Finance Discussion Papers 311, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1990.
"Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?,"
NBER Working Papers
3306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Masayoshi Maruyama, 1991. "Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient?," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 149-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "How Open is Japan?," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 9-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "Efficient or Exclusionist: The Import Behavior of Japanese Corporate Groups," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 311-341.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:7:y:1995:i:3:p:255-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.