Productivity and International Competitiveness in Japan and the United States, 1960-1985
In: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8442.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8442||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn, 1983. "A general approach to intertemporal and interspatial productivity comparisons," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 315-330, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1988. "Productivity and Postwar U.S. Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 23-41, Fall.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1988. "Productivity and Economic Growth in Japan and the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 217-22, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Nishimizu, Mieko, 1978. "U.S. and Japanese Economic Growth, 1952-1974: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 707-26, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.