Competition, Fragmentation, and Market Quality
In: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Shoesmith, Gary L. & Wood, Robert A., 1995. "Cointegration, Error Correction, and Price Discovery on Informationally Linked Security Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 563-579, December.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1979. "Dominant and Satellite Markets: A Study of Dually-Traded Securities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 455-460, August.
- Neal, Robert, 1987. " Potential Competition and Actual Competition in Equity Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 511-531, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pirrong, Craig, 1999. "The organization of financial exchange markets: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 329-357, November.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1470-1475, March.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Why (and how) to regulate Power Exchanges in the EU market integration context?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/12, European University Institute.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Technology, automation, and productivity of stock exchanges: International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1743-1773, September.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2002. "Technology, automation and productivity of stock exchanges : International evidence," Research Discussion Papers 4/2002, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.