Potential Competition and Actual Competition in Equity Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2005.
"Market microstructure: A survey of microfoundations, empirical results, and policy implications,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-264, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2004. "Market Microstructure: A Survey of Microfoundations, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 253, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Anand, Amber & Weaver, Daniel G., 2006. "The value of the specialist: Empirical evidence from the CBOE," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 100-118, May.
- Kim, Jae H. & Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2015. "Significance testing in empirical finance: A critical review and assessment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-14.
- Kim, Jae H., 2017.
"Stock returns and investors' mood: Good day sunshine or spurious correlation?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 94-103.
- Kim, Jae, 2016. "Stock Returns and Investors’ Mood: Good Day Sunshine or Spurious Correlation?," MPRA Paper 70692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Baldauf & Joshua Mollner, 2015. "Trading in Fragmented Markets," Discussion Papers 15-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Sarin, Atulya & Saudagaran, Shahrokh M., 1996. "Testing for micro-structure effects of international dual listings using intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 965-983, July.
- Sahlstrom, Petri, 2001. "Impact of stock option listings on return and risk characteristics in Finland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 19-36.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Smith, Tom & Whaley, Robert E., 2004. "Modeling the bid/ask spread: measuring the inventory-holding premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 97-141, April.
- Rahman, Md. Lutfur & Lee, Doowon & Shamsuddin, Abul, 2017. "Time-varying return predictability in South Asian equity markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 179-200.
- Patrick De Fontnouvelle & Raymond P. H. Fishe & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2003. "The Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume in Options Markets during the Competition for Listings in 1999," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2437-2464, December.
- Bennett, Paul & Wei, Li, 2006. "Market structure, fragmentation, and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, February.
- James L. Hamilton, 1995. "Anatomy Of Satellite Trading In The National Market System For Nyse-Listed Stocks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 189-206, June.
- Thomas H. McInish & Robert A. Wood, 1996. "Competition, Fragmentation, and Market Quality," NBER Chapters,in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 63-92 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei, Jason & Zheng, Jinguo, 2010. "Trading activity and bid-ask spreads of individual equity options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2897-2916, December.
- Anand, Amber, 2005. "Specialist: The firm or the individual?: Empirical evidence from the options markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 555-575.
- Khoury, Nabil & Perrakis, Stylianos & Savor, Marko, 2011. "Competition, interlisting and market structure in options trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 104-117, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:42:y:1987:i:3:p:511-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.