The Productivity Consequences of Market Integration: Agriculture in Massachusetts, 1771-1801
In: American Economic Growth and Standards of Living before the Civil War
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8013.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8013||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, Donald R., 1986. "Prices and Wages in Maryland, 1750–1850," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 625-645, September.
- Field, Alexander James, 1978. "Sectoral shift in antebellum Massachusetts: A reconsideration," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 146-171, April.
- Rothenberg, Winifred B., 1979. "A Price Index for Rural Massachusetts, 1750–1855," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 975-1001, December.
- Bateman, Fred, 1969. "Labor Inputs and Productivity in American Dairy Agriculture, 1850–1910," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 206-229, June.
- Ball, D. E. & Walton, G. M., 1976. "Agricultural Productivity Change in Eighteenth-Century Pennsylvania," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 102-117, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.