Labor Markets and Economic Growth: Lessons from Korea's Industrialization, 1970-1990
In: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7859.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7859||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-48, March.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989.
"The Employer Size-Wage Effect,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-59, October.
- George A. Akerlof & Brian G. M. Main, 1978.
"Unemployment spells and unemployment experience,"
Special Studies Papers
123, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:221122 is not listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1982. "International economic situation and developments," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 45, august.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.