Labor Markets and Economic Growth: Lessons from Korea's Industrialization, 1970-1990
In: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:221122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-1059, October.
- anonymous, 1982. "International economic situation and developments," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 45, august.
- Akerlof, George A & Main, Brian G M, 1980. "Unemployment Spells and Unemployment Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 885-893, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2012.
"Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India, 1983–2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1135-1150.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2008. "Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India, 1983-2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition," Departmental Working Papers 0807, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2009. "Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India 1983-2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 3963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Ákos, 2014.
"Growth and Structural Transformation,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 855-941
- Richard Rogerson & Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2007. "Growth and Structural Transformation," 2007 Meeting Papers 757, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 18996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coen N. Teulings, 1999. "Substitution and Complementarity under Comparative Advantage and the Accumulation of Human Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2014.
"Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 582-612, October.
- Jeremy Lise & Nao Sudo & Michio Suzuki & Ken Yamada & Tomoaki Yamada, 2013. "Wage, Income and Consumption Inequality in Japan, 1981-2008: from Boom to Lost Decades," Working Papers 2013-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:2943-2984 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.